Friday, July 11, 2008

Monster Salad #2

So I did a bit better with my second monster salad yesterday. I think I'm starting to make some progress with getting my stomach stretched out. I can't believe how much food you have to eat. It's crazy. My fiance keeps warning me to be careful if I try to fill up my newly expanded stomach with cooked food. He's right! If I ate this much food in the form of cooked concoctions, I'd be a lard-ass in no time.

Yesterdays spread:

Breakfast:
1 lb of cherries

Lunch:
4 bananas, 8oz blueberries, 3 peaches

Snack:
3/4th pound cherries

Dinner:
Course 1: 1/2lb apricots, 1/2 pint blended blueberries over top
Course 2: 2 mango, 1 sprig fennel blended into soup
Course 3: 1lb butter lettuce, half tomato, 1lb apricots+4oz celery blended for dressing (only managed to eat half of this monster)

Exercise:
Sadly, it was all rainy yesterday and my plan to run on the trail was foiled. Yeah, excuses excuses, I know, but I just didn't feel like staring mindlessly at a blank wall in front of my treadmill while I pounded away.

Fitday:
Total: 1854
Fat: 15 131 7%
Sat: 3 26 1%
Poly: 4 34 2%
Mono: 3 29 2%
Carbs: 453 1545 86%
Fiber: 67 0 0%
Protein: 31 123 7%
Alcohol: 0 0 0%

No comments: