Thursday, July 17, 2008

It's Not Easy

Jumping into 80/10/10, or even 100% raw is HARD. Hard with not only a capital "H", but hard in all caps, baby! I'm realizing this now. The past several days have been pretty lackluster in terms of eating. Breakfast and lunch go fine... it's dinner that I really struggle with. I miss cooking with my fiance... a lot. It was a big part of our relationship. We just love food and cooking and recipes and such. So I'm considering 80/10/10 a failed attempt this go around, and 100% raw as well. I just need to back off a bit, and keep working at being raw where I feel I'm ready.

So I'm switching back to transitional for the time being. Not that that's much of a surprise, really, considering I only just went raw back in May. I think I took on too much too soon. So for now... I'm going to do raw until dinner again and see how that goes. I hope some day I'm more emotionally ready for giving up my dinners with the hubby.

No comments: