Thursday, July 10, 2008

BARF- Bananas Are Really Fun

I'm a few days behind.

Tuesday was certainly interesting. Not in a good way though. I'm not sure what caused it, but I felt very ill that afternoon. I even had to pull over on the side of the road on the way home from work and nearly heaved my stomach's treasure over the guardrail. I'm sure that was interesting to watch for the other commuters passing by. Luckily I managed to keep my food down. My best guess is that it was an influx of not-so-ripe bananas. Unfortunately that stomach upset led me straight into the arms of cooked food that night.

Yesterday, Wednesday, was much better though. I even went back to the monster salad I made the other day. I only managed to put another big dent in it, though... I think I just don't care for the dressing all that much, which is why I've been struggling to eat it.

Yesterday went as follows:

Breakfast:
1 cantaloupe

Lunch:
3 peaches, 1 banana, 5 dried figs blended into a smoothie

Snack:
1 orange

Dinner:
Course 1: 1 mango, 8oz raspberries
Course 2: Soup (1 cucumber blended with 1 mango)
Course 3: 1/4th of the monster salad I made Monday


Calories were too low yesterday. Should have had 2 cantaloupes instead of 1, and I need to keep practicing eating those huge salads.

Fitday stats:

Total:
1281
Fat: 8 69 6%
Sat: 1 13 1%
Poly: 3 24 2%
Mono: 1 9 1%
Carbs: 319 1046 87%
Fiber: 57 0 0%
Protein: 22 88 7%
Alcohol: 0 0 0%

No comments: